When you base your identity on what God says about you...
what will you need to change to match what He says?
Bible-based life coaching for highly sensitive people!
for NOVEMBER 29, 2023
We help you make sense of your
circumstances, thoughts, emotions, behaviors, outcomes, & consequences;
by using the Bible and a story plot diagram as our coaching tools.
What story are you living, and does it match God’s will for you?
Site registration will be open when we hold our next New Members Orientation.
We host a free workshop on the last Wednesday of each month.
NOVEMBER 29, 2023
If you know what we mean when we say “eternal pain” because you and your “too emotional” trait experiences the world at a deeper level, or you feel other peoples’ emotions and you need healthy boundaries, then…
…you are in the right place!
Can you relate to any of these?
- You might be wondering if YHWH (God) will ever let something succeed in your life.
- You’re probably a very keen observer. You might even recognize patterns and you base your decisions on those known patterns.
- You mimic the behaviors you see in others so you can fit in, but you aren’t being authentic, because you probably have fear, or anxiety about what people will think of you.
- You may have been told something is wrong with you, or people are suspicious of you because of your intuition, discernment, or knowledge of things others don’t sense.
- You process thoughts and emotions deeply.
- You like to learn about the “why” and “what if” and consequences before you make a decision.
- You cry easily, or you somehow learned how to keep the tears inside.
- You feel the emotions of others, and are highly sensitive, especially to their anger, fear, and sadness.
- If you aren’t alert, you end up adopting the emotions of others as your own, and now you have raw emotions that take root in your soul. Maybe that’s where you are now, deep into someone else’s emotions and you can’t find the escape route.
- You probably had, or currently have, relationships with people who don’t understand HSP traits, and they use your emotions against you. Worse yet, their anger is spewed out on you, and if you react, they use your emotions against you, as if you are supposed to allow them to express their negativity on you without any concern for what it’s doing to you. Even worse yet, they know you’re sensitive, and your emotions are a game to them to manipulate you.
- You are deeply hurt because you let your guard down and let people into your inner circle, only to be rejected because they fear you, are suspicious of you, or see you as an outcast. It’s also possible you finally called them out and defended yourself, so they rejected you. You are no longer entertaining their control.
- You have a sense of dread because you can discern and process events (past, present, and anticipated) while others seem to live a carefree life because they can’t see the bigger picture you can see.
- Being able to reason out, and consider consequences before you act is part of who you are, and you don’t want to loose that gift.
- You might overthink things and rob yourself of opportunities because of how you process information.
- And you probably have a host of other topics you could add to this bullet point list about what it’s like to be you in your world!
YOUR STORY is about learning how YHWH (God) has created you, and how you can use your highly sensitive traits for His glory.
However, are you speaking His words over your life, or are you hanging onto to all the things that happened to you, still trying to connect the dots?
Do you know what you would have to change in order to live up to what He says about you?
What is it like to be you, and how can you fit into a world that thrives on chaos, life in front of cameras, loud sounds, flashing images, neon lights, and everything else that makes you want to retreat to a quiet sanctuary?
Join our community for fellowship, coaching, and collaboration. You have dots you still want to connect, and we get that!
Let's connect them together.
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth....
YOUR STORY is here, some place in the middle of the beginning of His story, and the ending.
What good works did God prepare beforehand for you to walk in?